I've been going back and forth the past few months deciding if we should give the boys their own room. I liked having my sewing room/guest room but it's not the end of the world if I don't. My Addison is a good kid... he deserves his own room!
So, we did it. I started moving things around without telling the kids and they didn't even notice.. until I started moving Addison's clothes into the other closet. By then Morgan and Westley knew what was going on so they had a little fun with their brother.... "we're selling your clothes at the garage sale on Saturday". He almost believed them too.. but they couldn't keep a straight face. He was very excited about getting his own room. Westley was very excited and was totally up to sharing with mom's sewing stuff. And I've noticed lately, the boys have been getting along better!
Westley's side of the room...
Mom's side
(little messy.. wasn't done yet)
ha just noticed the Toy Story puzzle picture is still hanging above my bookcase, on my side of the room...
So, we did it. I started moving things around without telling the kids and they didn't even notice.. until I started moving Addison's clothes into the other closet. By then Morgan and Westley knew what was going on so they had a little fun with their brother.... "we're selling your clothes at the garage sale on Saturday". He almost believed them too.. but they couldn't keep a straight face. He was very excited about getting his own room. Westley was very excited and was totally up to sharing with mom's sewing stuff. And I've noticed lately, the boys have been getting along better!
Westley's side of the room...
(little messy.. wasn't done yet)
ha just noticed the Toy Story puzzle picture is still hanging above my bookcase, on my side of the room...
He's just sleeping on the futon for now and when we have guest he'll get kicked out. I only spent 20 dollars on this whole room change around.. for his comforter.
4 comments:
Great job! It all looks great.
I bow down!!! Is that vinyl on the wall? I have been obsessed looking on Etsy lately. I want a big tree somewhere in the house.
sweet! It looks great!!!
way to go! looks great. i always wonder about room arrangement, i figure ours will shuffled for a few years more at least
Post a Comment