Thursday, August 18, 2011

FIrst Day of School 2011


Addison our 8th grader! What??
This morning I was thinking about this time next year he'll be going to High School, and then had to stop thinking because it was giving me a small heart attack.
Morgan the 5th grader!
She has grown up a lot this summer and is so excited for school. She's in a 5/6 split class (why are my kids always put in a split?) but she has a fabulous teacher who received the Teacher of the Year award last year.



Westley is going into 4th grade!
He has a great teacher and is already comfortable since Morgan had her a couple of years ago!
Sydney on her second day of Preschool!

She really does love it once she gets there and gets going....
Can't wait to hear all about their day when they get home, and hear about all the school supplies they will need that we forgot to buy!

This silence though is...BEAUTIFUL!!

5 comments:

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

so exciting!!

silence... huh, what's that? :)

(Although taking my oldest to kindergarten this morning just about broke my heart... I can wait a few years for silence. I'm sure by then I will be more than ready for it!)

ENJOY!!

RachelAA said...

Wow, sounds like a great year for you all. Awesome. And the silence - ummm, time to get your craft on.

Amber said...

Good looking bunch of kids! Glad this year has a better start than last. I think that seems to be the case for most people I've talked to. Hooray!

KickButtMommy said...

They all look fabulous! Good luck to them all!

Tamara said...

Sounds like things are getting off to a good start. We have two more weeks to enjoy and then we are back to school and this year we throw early morning seminary into the mix. Yikes!