Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Day Seven--Water Pad

Wednesday was water pad day! Utah has so many things to do.. love it.

The kids had a lot of fun just playing around in the water while the adults hung out in the shade.

They were trying to stop the flow of water and then let it go to make waves, until the park guy came and told them not too. There was a sign.....



This is my favorite picture! My niece, Riylnn having a great time.

After the water pad it was back to Grandma and Grandpas for some lunch and some more water play.
The boys went out on my uncles boat later that day, after my aunt and uncle dropped off their oldest at the MTC. I wish I had sent the camera because the stories they have been telling are hilarious. They had to come in a couple times because of lightening. While they were gone my mom and I took Morgan and Sydney shopping--Morgan had wanted to go with the boys but when she heard there had been lightening....she was good!

Almost done with our fun trip, we were gone a long time....



2 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

Don't you always wonder why we don't have splash pads here?

RachelAA said...

I'm glad there was shade - but how cool is that pad! Sydney looks so grown up.