I'm a little out of order with my posts..
Tuesday night I was dying to go to the beach the next day! We could of stayed home and gotten ready for school the next day, and I could of listened to the kids ALL day ask if it was time to go see who their teachers were... No thanks, so I called my friend Diana (who I've hardly seen all summer!) and we went! :) We drove up to my favorite beach in Carpinteria and had a great time.
Addison spent the ENTIRE time using his skim board that he made. He's getting pretty good. I've posted some video at the bottom of this post.
Tuesday night I was dying to go to the beach the next day! We could of stayed home and gotten ready for school the next day, and I could of listened to the kids ALL day ask if it was time to go see who their teachers were... No thanks, so I called my friend Diana (who I've hardly seen all summer!) and we went! :) We drove up to my favorite beach in Carpinteria and had a great time.
Addison spent the ENTIRE time using his skim board that he made. He's getting pretty good. I've posted some video at the bottom of this post.
Sydney finally made it down to the water. The waves weren't big at all so she was brave and put her feet in the water. After a bit I was able to PRY her off of me and stand back to watch.
Awesome shot of the girls jumping the waves. Look at that height!
Hmmm where did Sydney go? See that little clump between Morgan and Addison? Yup, that would be Sydney. You can see her hair a bit. She of course screamed and said "my swimsuit all dirty!" I had to go find the showers and clean her off because she would have nothing else to do with the ocean. After she was cleaned and snuggled tight in her towel she had a nice nap.
Now it's the second day of school and tomorrow is already Saturday! I'm ready to go back to the beach! :)
3 comments:
I am laughing SO hard about that picture of Sydney in the water!!! Seriosuly hilarious! But really...what perfect timing for that shot! :)
he MADE the skim board? Seriously impressive!
Yes, I'm ready to go back too. Love it there. And the jumping picture is way cool.
Post a Comment