This vacation really needs to end! So, I'm going to post about the last three days in one.
Thursday we headed over to BYU and started at the Bean museum. First time I heard about the Bean museum and told it was full of stuffed animals... I thought, Beanie babies :) I was WAY off. Sure it's full of stuffed animals... just not fluffy, cute and cuddly ones!
Thursday we headed over to BYU and started at the Bean museum. First time I heard about the Bean museum and told it was full of stuffed animals... I thought, Beanie babies :) I was WAY off. Sure it's full of stuffed animals... just not fluffy, cute and cuddly ones!
After the Bean museum we got some ice cream at the BYU Creamery... yum. Then it was time to celebrate Spencer's birthday with some Laser Tag. I haven't done laser tag in forever and I had a blast. Darn kids though... They move fast, hide good and are just plain sneaky!
After laser tag we went back to BYU and walked around and went to the bookstore.
Day Nine: We were planning on going home this day, but since we were having too much fun we stayed another day. We headed over to the American Fork pool and let the kids swim for awhile. The kids have so much fun together and we had to say our goodbyes that night!
We got up early Saturday morning and drove to Primm, NV where we spent the night and did some shopping at the outlets!
Woke up early Sunday and drove the rest of the way home and made it in time for church...
Phew... A great time, good to be home but now we already miss everyone!
After laser tag we went back to BYU and walked around and went to the bookstore.
Day Nine: We were planning on going home this day, but since we were having too much fun we stayed another day. We headed over to the American Fork pool and let the kids swim for awhile. The kids have so much fun together and we had to say our goodbyes that night!
We got up early Saturday morning and drove to Primm, NV where we spent the night and did some shopping at the outlets!
Woke up early Sunday and drove the rest of the way home and made it in time for church...
Phew... A great time, good to be home but now we already miss everyone!
3 comments:
You seriously made it to church?? I'm impressed.
Crazy. Sarah and David's wife and I were just at the Bean museum, feeding the ducks at the BYU pond and eating at the creamery last wednesday. We could have waited a day and saw you. :(
I detest stuffed animals. The beanie kind and the Bean kind.
What!?! You seriously could have WALKED to my house from the Bean! Next time you had better stop by and see me. I'll even feed you!
Post a Comment