Monday, April 28, 2008

Two weeks later...

Two weeks later and we're still kicking--I mean that in many ways. Inside I'm being kicked to shreds by this little girl and outside I'm getting kicked in the tosh with all the stuff going on around here. I haven't posted lately just because nothing exciting has gone on around here. Unless you want to know about my doctor's appointment-- no change there, just can't have her yet. I told my doctor that she can't come till June because I have to much to do in May. I told him I do alot of resting in the morning while the kids are at school-- after the laundry and the house is clean!! The T-ball practices, karate practices, T-ball games, Open house, teaching piano, my many naps and all that I eat- like a whole watermelon! Sounds exciting I know! The nice thing is, it's not everyday crazy. Most of this happened last Thursday. And now I think I'm in my nesting mode and have been for awhile. I had to get organized and write everything down because my brain has turned to mush. Just have to get through May.......

3 comments:

Tamara said...

Hang in there! The end is in sight! I'm half way there and feel like it will be forever. Oh well. I think it will take us that long to decide on a name for our little one.

Kristie said...

Clean the house? Shoot, when I was 8 1/2 months pregnant I didn't bother! Give yourself a break!!!
PS - did you see my blog about Haylie's birthday? I'm sooo glad you guys didn't come!!! (I would have called you Thursday and told you NOT to come had you been planning on it!!!)

Jenn said...

well, now you know where we are different! I can't have a messy house!