Tuesday, April 8, 2008

DAY TWO!

Okay-- It's day two and I'm ready to send everyone back to school. How many more days left? This morning and afternoon we just hung around the house. I've been watching Season one of 24 and finished it today. I really like that show and I'm going to watch and catch up.

When Jeff got home this afternoon we took the kids to play mini golf. Our mini golf isn't that great because we don't have the windmills and hills that are fun and hard. Yesterday when we went to the movies it said that if we bring our ticket stubs in the that day or the next they would take off $5.oo per person to golf. So, it only cost five of us 10 dollars to golf. It made up for how much money I spent on the movie yesterday-- good grief!! It was fun. The kids had a blast. I had my camera with me and was taking pictures until something went wrong and it wasn't working. Then the batteries died, of course. So just imagine the kids golfing, getting in the way of each other and cheating. After the golf adventure we headed over to Costco for a cheap dinner and an expensive shopping trip. The kids were getting alittle too much after that so it was home and into jammies and bed.

Tomorrow I'm hoping to take it easy again because I'm still not feeling great. I was thinking of taking the kids to the zoo but decided against it. A trip to the library might be a good idea-- I know EXCITING!!

So, here you go-- for those who are DEMANDING to see me pregnant. Here I am (with Morgan) almost eight months pregnant. 31 weeks tomorrow.

8 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

Wow, only 9 weeks to go and you finally LOOK pregnant. Sheesh, its about time.

Kristie said...

You look adorable! I looked like that at about 6 months! Guess that's what I get for being so short!

little miss shortcake said...

you and katie are SO not fair!!
you look fabulous! the la zoo is hard - it's soo hilly. i went when i was pregnant with kylie and i almost died.

Tamara said...

Hope you survive our week. Sounds like you're doing ok so far. Hang in there!

Stephanie said...

I knew it! You teeny tiny little thing. I totally hear what you are saying about spring break. 2 days in, and I wanted school to start, too. That's nice that Jeff can come home to do stuff in the afternoon, though.

Family Misadventures said...

You are way too tiny! Not fair!

Family Misadventures said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kimberly said...

You look so cute pregnant. I've always been jealous of how small you are each time you are pregnant.