I don't have any pictures for this blog. Just had to tell you how wonderful it was to get the kids off to school this morning, run to Wal-mart by myself, take a shower without wondering what's going on downstairs and spending some time getting stuff done. Of course homework came along after school but it was okay!!
A few weeks ago I was released from my calling as 1st counselor in Primary and received a new calling as Activities Day Leader. I get to be with the 8-11 year old girls, twice a month and do crafty and fun things. I only have 8 girls!! I LOVE my new calling! This week we are making Prayer Bears and learning how important prayer is in our daily lives.
Our phone hasn't been working since Saturday-- no dial tone.(AGAIN) And it has actually been quite nice. Nobody can call! They came out today to look at it and found the wiring from our house to the street is bad and will have to dig to fix it. Take your time!! Atleast my internet still works-- can't live without my email and blogs!!
Now that life is back, not much excitment is on the way. I have a doctor's appointment with my specialist tomorrow and will update you later.
How to be an Answer to Prayer
1 year ago
4 comments:
I love getting back to routine...
you'll have to tell the remaining girls that were from my group, "hi" from me! wow - only 8? lucky!
Fun new calling! I would love to do that - the girls that age are soo much fun. Enjoy the peace!!
Enjoy the peace while you can! Sounds like you had a fun week with the kids but it is always nice to get back into the swing of things.
Our spring break is next week so we will have to see how that goes!
Post a Comment