It was soooo nice to sleep in this morning. I heard the kids get up and get their breakfast and get dressed. After a few chores around the house-- they each have their own, I took them to see the movie Horton Hears a Who. It was pretty cute-- the kids sat still the whole time! It was the perfect length for a kids movie. Perfect length for me as well!
Daddy was already home when we pulled into the driveway(it was only 3pm). We had talked about taking the kids to the Nature Center but since I'm still not feeling great I was hoping we could skip it. Jeff said that he would take the kids and I could stay home YES!! The kids had a blast walking the trails and getting dirty. Even caught a lizard for their snake. They really wanted to walk the 2.6 miles to the waterfall but it was getting late so we'll have to save it for another day, even I want to go.




9 comments:
I have never been there. Where is it? I must find it. I hope you feel better soon!
Wow! Our schools had Spring Break 2 weeks ago! Hope you guys have fun!!
Hello!!!! I would like to see pregnant pictures! :)
We had the same problem for spring break: had to find stuff to do since Dad couldn't take time off. The most fun (sarcasm alert) was the day I decided to take the kids up to Bouncetown even though my car was in the shop and it was raining. I put the two little ones in the stroller with the weather shield and had the older two ride their bikes. We were wet when we got there. It turned to a severe Texas storm while we were bouncing around. When Bouncetown closed, I took advantage of the lull in the storm to try to get home, but we didn't even make it one street before it was raining and lightning like crazy. I got my kids into a crossing guard hut by the school and called home for help. We were SOAKED. Fortunately my brother came at got us, or we would have been stuck in there for the next 3 hours because it was a storm like I had never seen. That was our big spring break adventure. :)
I'm so impressed you guys are actually finding things to do during the break! I'll be even more impressed if you're able to post a blog for everyday :)
HEY!! Yoy better watch it! Your're talking to a very hormonal pregnant lady!! I said HOPEFULLY i will post everyday---- and I'm working on the pregnant pictures!
Jenn, if I looked as good as you do pregnant, I'd be tempted to post naked pictures! :)
Good luck with your spring break adventures. Ours is still 2 weeks away. That Nature Trail sounds really cool. I want to go!
Hope you feel better soon. I'm still trying to get rid of my cough and trying to get rid of a sinus infection. These things always linger with me when I'm pregnant. Not fair!
my class went on a field trip to the waterfall there and i was so bummed i missed it. i've always wanted to go back and never did, and now we're in stinkin ohio!
Post a Comment