Saturday, April 5, 2008

Go, Go, Go....

Get up and go is all we do around here it seems! Thursday I had my 30 week doctors appointment. Can't believe I'm already 71/2 months along! Only 10 weeks more and since I'm always early-- here's to hoping for eight or nine weeks left! My doctor is happy that I'm growing and gaining weight, "must gain it all at the end" he said. Duh-- I've only been saying that everytime!! After my appointment I went over to Target to check out the stoller and carseat I saw on-line. Okay, never thought I would be so excited about something so silly. I've never had the carseat/stroller combo before. They didn't have them when Addison was born or we were to poor to afford one (which was probably the case). With Morgan I needed to get a double stroller and kept it till Westley came along. Well, since I got rid of the other carseat and only have a jogger stroller, I decided to treat myself. And once she's out of the carseat she'll have a nice comfy stroller to lay back and take a nap!! And it folds up nice a flat and it's not heavy!



Thursday I was hit hard with a sinus infection. I told my doctor I could feel it coming on and he said I could take some sudafed just not longer than 3 days! Hot showers and lots of Vitamin C. Yah, that works for a short time! So, Friday I stayed in my jammies ALL day and tried to get some rest. Because I knew that Saturday was going to kill me! Of course woke up feeling really awful this morning with a sore throat and can hardly talk.

Today started early with getting Westley to T-ball pictures at a park across town, then back to a different park to play his game. Either I didn't have patience today watching his team or they are all a bunch of space cadets! "oh I need to run after I hit the ball??" Everybody moved soooooo sloooow! Oh, well, they are a bunch of 5 year olds. Must of been the cloud I was in with not feeling well.

Then it was a quick trip home to change into warm clothes and off to a Los Angeles Kings hockey game. Jeff said I could stay home and rest-- but I felt bad and wanted to be with the family. (next time I'll listen to him) It was fun though. Morgan and Westley had never been and it was fun to watch them get excited. The kings lost of course but only by one point.







So instead of having a quiet Saturday of watching General Conference (I did see the first half hour) we were quite busy. So glad tomorrow is another day of conference and we'll be able to enjoy it-- if my ears aren't still plugged and my throat isn't KILLING me!

9 comments:

Jamie said...

Adorable pics of the kids! I am sorry you have been so sick! It sucks! And cute stroller!

Anonymous said...

Okay.... your mommy's advise for the sick mommy is to just go to bed... stay in bed... watch conference in bed... have kids serve your meals in bed .. and generally nap all day!! You and Baby Girl Bledsoe get to do nothing tomorrow!!! Grandma said!!
Love you.

little miss shortcake said...

i LOVE the pattern on your new stroller - very very cute!
hope you are feeling better soon!

KickButtMommy said...

I am so excited you are getting close! Any names yet? I gain all my weight at the end too!

Kristie said...

That stroller is sooo cute!!! Sorry you're not feeling well...I took TheraFlu when I was pregnant - that always makes my throat feel better...just a thought. Hope you get better soon.

Kimberly said...

Cute stroller! Way to go to the game to be with the family even though you were sick. You're a great mom. I hope you feel better soon.

Tamara said...

I love the stroller! Pink is so fun!

So sorry you have been sick. Hope you are feeling better soon.

Luis and Katie De Leon said...

Oh, I hope you feel better. I don't think there's anything worse than being sick and pregnant. I've always wanted to buy the pink girly stroller. Too cute.

Alison said...

I love the stroller! Everytime we go to Target I look at it and wish they had that pattern when we got Hailey's. Good Choice!!!