Thursday, April 10, 2008

Day Three!-- Wednesday

Totally forgot to post last night. I think it was because I was very tired and just wanted to go to bed. Yesterday was a busy day but also a low key day. In the morning the kids and I took all of our plastic bottles and soda cans to the recycling center and cashed them in. Then it was off to the library and to the dollar store. I know sooooo exciting. It was the kids idea!

We came home and spent the rest of the afternoon just lounging around until it was time to go to T-ball practice. We packed our dinner and ate while the wind blew us away and froze us to death. Did not help my sinus infection being out in the wind. It was a very long hour and we were happy to go home quickly!

So, that was our day. Nothing to exciting and no pictures either. Today is going to be our stay at home day I think. Nothing on the agenda until tomorrow!

2 comments:

acte gratuit said...

It's okay to just stay home sometimes! I'd never leave the house if I didn't have to take Sam to preschool!!!

(P.S. Did someone leave you a scandalous comment? Is that why you have comment moderation? Sorry, I'm a very curious/nosey person.)

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

sounds like a great day to me... nice and relaxing!!

when are you due? you hardly show at all and I'm a little (ok a lot!!) jealous!! :)