Friday, April 11, 2008

Day Four and Five!

Yesterday we did NOTHING and it was AWESOME!! We hung around at home and watched a movie and did whatever we wanted too! Even got a nap in.

Today(Friday) I headed to the beach with the kids and some friends. It was so nice on the coast and worth it. The kids had a blast while I sat, watched and ate from my chair. I love the beach!!
Morgan in her new suit

Westley and Aidan attempting to build a sandcastle
My three beach bums! (need to work on the tan guys!)





7 comments:

Stephanie said...

So what kinds of things did your kids do on Thursday? Those "stay at home all day" days are he*& for me. I feel like I just say, "No, you cannot watch the t.v./play on the computer" over and over and over (after the 1 hour limit is up).

KickButtMommy said...

Oh, the beach, I could use some of that!

Jenn said...

I don't do the 1 hour limit. They play outside, inside in their rooms, video games, movie, computer. They only thing that bugs me about the long days is how much they ask for food.

Kristie said...

The beach looks sooo nice! I'm jealous!!

Jamie said...

Sad I missed the trip! Looks like you had fun!

Tamara said...

Wow! Sure wish it were warm enough here for a trip to the beach. We did enjoy one day of almost 70 degree weather but that was it! IT's cold again and getting down below freezing tonight. I"m so ready for winter to be over.

Kimberly said...

What fun. We miss the beach so much.