Tuesday, April 15, 2008

32 weeks along.... and ready to be done!

This morning I had my doctors appointment with the specialist. Baby girl has grown alot weighing 4lbs and 3 ozs (how they figure that out, I don't know!?) Lately I've had a hard time walking because I've been sore and now I know why. She has turned and her head is facing down and come to find out it's a big head! She is measuring exactly where she should be and higher. None of my other babies have measured anywhere close to where they should of been. I noticed on Saturday that she must of turned because when I was sitting in the bleachers watching Westley's game I had to sit up straight because she was doing her stretches.

Oh, the joy and fun times-- yah, WHATEVER!!

5 comments:

Kristie said...

Those last couple of months are the WORST!!! UGH!!

Tamara said...

Hang in there! The end is in sight.

KickButtMommy said...

Don't wish her out yet. She needs a little more time to get big and healthy! Can't wait to see her though.

Luis and Katie De Leon said...

I know exactly how you feel. I can barely walk, get out of bed, you name it. But, you're much closer to being done than me. (I'm only 29 weeks). Soon enough she'll be here and then it's all worth it.

little miss shortcake said...

you're almost done - hang in there!