
This wasn't a great pic but we were kindof in a rush. I took the kids and went to my friend Diana's house. Thanks to her the kids settled down and went to sleep. Jeff stayed here and helped hose down our friends hillside and some of our house. The firefighters showed up real fast and we had helicopters (today everytime I hear one I have to go look out the window!) Jeff stayed the night here. He told me I could come home about 2am but decided to stay and not wake the kids. Our ward has been great and call to make sure we are okay.
Our thoughts are with our families who are down in the San Diego area. We have a lot of family who are affected with these fires. Can't go down to stay with my parents or inlaws because they had to be evacuated as well. No place to go-- anyone want to go to Utah? I'm keeping all my things packed--just in case.
10 comments:
Jenn, I am so glad to hear you are okay!
Glad to hear you guys are ok also. Isn't it the scariest thing to pack up and leave your house? I hope all your family in San Diego are ok.
Scary! Glad you guys are ok!
that picture is amazing and so very frightening!! glad you are all ok. you were in our prayers last night. sure glad you were there when i called this morning. it was good to talk to you!
Jenn, you are welcome to come to Colorado!! All is well here...for the time being!! Love you and glad all is well.
Wow - how scary! I am so glad you guys are okay. We are praying for everyone in CA. We have lots of room here in TX if you want to come out here! Stephanie
Shut up! We just talked about this on the phone yesterday morning!
I'm so glad you are on the ball with the 72-hour kits. Yay for the kids and their bravery!!! Good thing Jeff was done with his 12 hour on-call shift!
I hate this! I'm glad your okay. Laura and Fam got evacuated and I still haven't talked to her to see if they're okay.
Stay safe!
We're praying for you in Rhode Island!!!
Scary! I'm glad the kids were so unphased, are they still okay today?
Thank goodness they got it out so quickly.
I'm sorry you had such a scare. You are always welcome to evacuate to our house!
Post a Comment