get me out of here. It's pretty ironic while I'm working on Morgan's Dorthy costume for halloween it feels like the wind is going to pick up the house and drop it in another land! The wind has been so bad here and the fires! They even canceled school today. The big fire here in Canyon Country went behind our house yesterday while we were at church. We didn't need to be evacuated-- it went by so fast. Now it's burning on the other side of town and it's not close to being put out. The winds though are the worst ever. Our lawns are covered in leaves, sticks and tree limbs. My windows sound like they are going to pop out, and the fences are hanging by a nail. They say this will last till tomorrow. AGH! Plus, I have a sinus infection!
Maybe I should go and get my red shoes on just in case I need to wish myself home, away from the smoke, dust and the nasty winds.
That's all the excitement around here, we're staying indoors keeping out of the wind.
How to be an Answer to Prayer
1 year ago
3 comments:
My sinuses are going nuts. I can feel them getting tighter by the minute. Glad your house is okay!
You can evacuate to my house if you need to. :-)
i hate the wind! my mom says its the windiest she's ever seen it there.
Post a Comment