Had to share my latest projects. This is my crochet hook holder (stole the idea from Eve's pencil holder). Super easy to make and it rolls up all nice and cute.
Time for the Halloween decorations. I made this quick and EASY table runner!

I made this picnic blanket for Aimilee's birthday. It's made out of our worn out jeans. Now I'm out of jeans and have to stock up again to make another blanket.
Right now at this moment I'm not working on anything!! Hard to believe-- I have things I want to do in my head like a Christmas quilt, but I need to get the Halloween costumes out of the way first. Still have to buy everything for them. My kids have to decide by this weekend or they will be trick or treating in their birthday suit!!
12 comments:
I love the table runner! Do you want to make me one? Please!!
The crochet hook holder is way cute too.
How come you got all the craftiness in the family?!?!
Holy cow! How do you get so much accomplished? And soup for the RS broadcast to boot! I want to come live at your house! :) Stephanie
you are SEW crafty! i need to move back so you can teach me!
Love the old jeans blanket!
Would you like to teach me how to sew?
you bet Heather!!
Seriously, next time I see you, you must teach me to crochet. I insist!! :-) Now you're gonna be busy teaching all of us to be crafty like you!
I say if they haven't decided by October 1st birthday suits it is! :)
Love the quilts and projects, you are so talented!!
Great Job - I love the quilt! I agree with everyone-you're so talented and creative.
Dude. Three projects deserve three posts. Stretch it ouuuut! (More comments that way, but maybe you're not as comment hungry as I am.)
Very cute projects, you are awesome. Thanks for the shout out on the pencil roll!
FYI.. the blanket, comes in handy when it's freakin snowing in October!!?!?
Post a Comment