Monday, October 15, 2007

CATCH UP!

Silly me, I forgot to blog about what happened on Friday. Friday morning we went to two award assemblies. One for Addison and one for Morgan. Both received academic awards-- Excellence in Spelling. Both also received a certificate for a free meal at Baja Fresh. (yes!) Way to go Addison and Morgan. You're doing a great job! Mom and Dad love you!


12 comments:

little miss shortcake said...

way to go!
mmm... baja fresh...

Anonymous said...

I good at spelin. I wan to go to Baha Fress.

Good Job Guys. Enjoy your free meals.

Kristie said...

Smart Kiddos! Good job!!!

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

their yours aren't they?! would we expect less? never!! enjoy the baja... yum...

Luis and Katie De Leon said...

That's great. I love those award assemblies. I have tons of pix on my computer and I have one of Addison when he was in my sunbeam class. He's so little. And one of Morgan at the pinewood derby a few years ago. So fun to see how much they've grown over the years.

Anonymous said...

I hope your kids aren't sucking out all the smartness in the family... I still have to have kids!!!


Good job Addison and Morgan!!

Jenn said...

No, they've sucked out all of my brains. I used to have a great memory-- each kid keeps taking alittle more!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, so that's the reason you didn't want anymore kids... hmm... now it makes sense

Jenn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

It sounds like Wren stole some of Greg's smartness when she took my memory. No offense, Greg.

Good job on the awards, Morgan and Addison!