Monday, July 16, 2007

Two little beauties!



We have my niece Sammy staying with us this week. I think Morgan is loving having someone to play dress up and house with. Every night they have a slumber party on the floor in Morgans room. Hopefully the happy times will last all week long.
Update on the apples: Last week I canned six bottles of apple pie filling(thought about freezing them but i never have enough freezer space) and today I started dehydrating them. That might take a few days since I still have a few apples left. Thanks to Sarah E. for letting me use her apple peeler, slicer, coring contraption AND her food dehydrator!!(she has it all!!) Maybe I should put those things on my Christmas list.

7 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

Oooh, I keep wanting to try to dehydrate apples. YUMMY!

Anonymous said...

When did Sammy start looking so old!? Didn't I tell you guys that you can't let your kids grow up while I'm school... not cool, I miss you guys!!

Kristie said...

Can Haylie come and stay for a week? hehehe...

little miss shortcake said...

what cute girlies! love the one of them on the bench!

Kimberly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kimberly said...

Morgan will be so sad when her cousin leaves. You will need to provide her a sister to fill the void. :)

Anonymous said...

Cute girlies!!