Friday, July 20, 2007

Is it bedtime?


I just want to say to all you mom's who have four kids or more--- you are awesome!! My niece is still here and it's been fine but I'm exhausted! They have been keeping themselves busy playing, I've been feeling like the referee stopping the fights and the tattle telling. And the maid....... But, It's been fun and busy. I did get another quilt done this week that has been sitting around. Just needing the binding done.

5 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

Very nice quilt! I love it.

Anonymous said...

I love the different colors on the binding - I just decided I love that look not ten minutes ago from another blog I read!

Christene said...

Still amazing!

acte gratuit said...

Holy Crap Jenn, that quilt is amazing!!! I had no idea you could quilt. And how in the heck do you do that with three kids???
I can barely get myself out of bed these days!!!

Kristie said...

Hmm...I think I will bring my fabric to the cabin and work on that very same quilt! You can give me some tips!