
My friend Emily had this recipe on her blog and i thought i would try it out. Talk about weird. The thing kept growing and it's supposed to look like this!! The kids were getting a kick out of watching it-- should of taken a picture of their expressions. But, we all tried it--after trying to figure out how to eat it-- it was very yummy. I had to take a picture to share the weirdest thing i've ever made. Tomorrow i'm making applesauce from the millions of apples from our tree and canning them--it will be hot!!
7 comments:
That's so weird looking, but it's making my mouth water so you must have done something right!!
can we make that the next time I'm at your house??
It actually looks like some kind of ski slope or a skateboard ramp... cool
I remember when I was in junior high my parents went out of town and a young couple stayed with us and made this! It was delicious. That's it! I am going to try it on Saturday!
We call those oven pancakes and we make them often. Yum. I just add a little butter and powdered sugar. Dang it! I need an oven (not one in the hotel). We move this weekend, so maybe we'll have them on Sunday. Oh wait, that means I have to unpack. Maybe the next Sunday after that... Maybe that's pushing it too!
Yah Aimilee-- the next time you are at my house...........
that looks scary...
Hooray! I'm glad you liked 'em Jenn! I'm so surprised how many people have never heard of these. I'm also surprised how many different names they have. Doug called them "hootennannies" growing up. (I have no idea how to spell that.)
I'm so glad you're blogging now!!!
that looks yummy! I'll have to see if I can get John to make one this weekend (he's the cook around here!).
Post a Comment