Saturday, July 7, 2007

One Hot Saturday



Our sprinkler valves have kept leaking so Jeff decided to take the whole thing apart today. How hard could it be? I think he was actually enjoying it and only had to make two trips to Home Depot--that's a record. All day he worked on those things while i supervised in the shade reading my book(instead of working on sharing time oops!) And the end result??--- they work, not that i doubted. So far so good!! I'm very proud of him, he's turning out to be quite the handyman. The kids played in the water all day long to keep cool and my favorite time of the day is coming--bedtime--for the kids, although i must be getting old because i'm ready for bed as well

4 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

Miles has had to change a lot of our pipes/sprinklerheads, etc, and I always think how glad I am he is handy! Its a gift!

Christene said...

How smart of Jeff to work under an umbrella. Maybe contractors just don't think of those kinds of things :)

Anonymous said...

So Jeff was smart enough to use an umbrella, but did he think of using a chair that he could fit in?? Just curious :)

Kristie said...

That's my big brother! I taught him everything he knows! hehe...