
We had a good fourth of July. My mom and dad came up and spent the day with us. We BBQ'ed and went and watched the fireworks on the lawn in front of Jeff's office. We were able to see the fireworks going off at the mall, Stevensons Ranch and Magic Mountain. It was fun and the kids loved it. Growing up we would go to El Segundo to my great-grandma's house and sit on her lawn and watch them shot off the fireworks across the street at the park. Those were fun days and full of memories.
5 comments:
sounds nice and relaxing!
and what a cute dress!
What fun! We went to Brengle Terrace in Vista as always. I love the 4th. Your kids look so cute!
Your kids are so cute, and I love that dress and your cute Americana room.
I just showed Weston the picture of the three kids... He looked down and is wearing the same shirt as the boys! Gotta love Kohl's!
We loved seeing you!
Tell Morgan I like her teeth!! Cute pictures!!!
Post a Comment