Friday my mom came up to watch our kids so Jeff and I could celebrate our 14th wedding anniversary! I didn't bribe her at all--- okay maybe a box of See's found it's way onto her pillow or Sydney just happened to say she missed Grandma... We had a great time at the temple and then going out to dinner... alone.... just the two of us!
This morning the kids begged Grandma for a ride in her convertible. They thought they were so cool driving around the neighborhood!
Thanks MOM!!
Thanks MOM!!
5 comments:
I want to be a cool grandma with a convertible.
They're only cool cause they all have on their shades. Ok, maybe they're cool cause you're their mom. Hmmm, it's a toss up :) I'm glad you had a fabulous celebration!!!!!
So cute! Happy Anniversary!!!
I want to be your mom! She's been my idol since High School!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!
Anytime... It was great fun to spend time with the kids. Loved our conversation as we drove around the neighborhood lookin' cool!!
Post a Comment