Monday, August 9, 2010

Boys Trip!

Last month the boys got to go to Tracy, California to hang out for a week with their cousins. They had so much fun and are still talking about all the fun stuff they did.

One night they got to go to a park to fly their airplanes!Boys will be Boys! Just so "relieved" they had each other! Goofs.

One day they woke up early and headed to San Francisco to a museum where they got to see some pretty cool stuff. (what was this place called?)
Chandler- Spencer-Addison- Westley- Uncle Roy

Awww Westley made a friend!

Another day-- a trip to John's Incredible all you can eat pizza! (wishing we had one of those around here!)

I love this picture! They are sooo cool!

This is my other favorite-- searching for that very important Letterbox! This is where the boys got started on their letterboxing kick! They came home so excited to show Morgan.

Success!
Spencer- Aunt Dean-
Addison- Westley- Chandler

Looks like fun to me!

Like I said, they still talk about all the fun they had... so far, Aunt Deans asparagus is WAY better than dad's, they got to stay up way late and sleep in and go to a movie, and go swimming.... the list goes on!
Thanks again Uncle Roy and Aunt Dean for making our visit the BEST ever!

3 comments:

RachelAA said...

Love the sunglass picture!!!!!

Aimilee said...

Such cool dudes!

MOM said...

I think next year I'm going to Roy and Dean's house for vacation!!!