Thursday, August 5, 2010

The End of Swim Team


They did it! They survived getting up almost every morning, jumping into some cold water and swimming as much as 40 laps a day! They had a blast at the swim meets and couldn't wait to receive their trophy's. (poor Sydney.. I think she wanted one!)
Addsion received a Most Improved award for his age group and Westley received the Coach's award for his age group. Morgan made it on the video a bunch of times with her funny faces and cute smile.

Best friends since 2 years old
Mason and Addison

Morgan, Aidan and Westley
Haley, Morgan, Aidan and Westley

Having great friends helps make swim team fun! But, the end of swim team also means that summer is coming quickly to an end!

Great job kids!

4 comments:

Aimilee said...

I can't believe how tan your kids are!! So jealous!!

RachelAA said...

I LOVE seeing friendships stay strong over years and years. I will always remember the kids I grew up with - so awesome!

tphillips said...

Great job guys! AWESOME!!!

Family Misadventures said...

So glad to see the accomplishments, as well as the Eddy kids! Aidan is TALL!

I need to come visit.