I think they must have put something in Sydney's shots to make her a cute little MONSTER!! Ever since Monday I've noticed a slight change in my baby girl. Long gone are the days of playing nicely and staying in one spot. She loves to eat but when she's had enough the food gets thrown on the floor-and she can throw far!! She would rather get down and move around but does still have her mommy moments, of course it's when mommy is trying to get stuff done. I think I cursed myself when I said that she's been sleeping through the night. Last two nights she's been waking up and won't go back to sleep till I feed her. I'm trying to win that battle but she seems to always win. I'm tired, I'm grumpy.....It's all about ME!!
How to be an Answer to Prayer
1 year ago
3 comments:
Ahhh how annoying - they always seem to want to make liars out of us! So sorry!!! I can't stand it but Ryan loves to throw his food once finished - grrrrr!
So sorry. That is so hard. Good luck!
Sounds like she is taking after her cousin Annazilla! That is why God makes them so stinkin' cute, you know.
Post a Comment