Sunday, June 21, 2009

5,4,3,2,1--DODGEBALL!!

Father's Day-- What a great day to spotlight Jeff in all his dodgeball glory! I think I have found my favorite sport to watch (is dodgeball considered a sport?) Last week was the Police and Fire Olympics and they were held here in our city. Jeff and some guys from work put together a team-- even had practices! This was not your normal playground game of dodgeball either! Of course the object of the game was to get all the players on the other team out before they got you. Each game never went longer than 5 minutes.
Please be aware that there is some "humor"! You get a bunch of men together to play dodgeball and well....you get the idea!
Getting ready.....
DODGEBALL! again, sorry about the "humor". (if you don't want to see, don't enlarge the pictures!)



I seriously had so much fun watching them play. Being a spectator you had to keep your eyes open and be alert in case a ball came your way. The kids had a blast and we had MANY laughs!



They did a great job and total games that were played that day--- 38!!!



Taking one for the team!! Ouch!




The Silver Medalists! Way to go Newhall Area Dodgeball Squad!!



We're so proud!







7 comments:

RachelAA said...

Dodgeball is a fav of mine - we used to play in college quite often. We should so get a game together. I'll keep you posted on that!!! I love their team name too, SO creative!

Julia said...

way to go jeff!

Tamara said...

Sounds like it would have been a lot of fun to watch!

Kristie said...

Very funny - and very cool. Something I can TOTALLY see Jeff doing!

little miss shortcake said...

woohoo! go NADS!
{seriously LOL}

Rojahn Family said...

How funny! I never would have thought! But fun! (side note: only one guy there with a mustache! wow!) :)

Kimberly said...

Good job, Jeff! It looks like it was a lot of fun, even with an injury. I thought the name and shirts were very funny!