Wasn't this little lady just born--and now she's starting to walk?
My little movie star! (and yes, I made her skirt-- if you were wondering!)
darling skirt on a darling girl!
Well she looks darling standing there but it won't let me see the video so i'll just have to take your word on the walking part :)
So incredibly cute! I need to learn to make cute skirts like that!
I love how she puts the glasses on top of her head!
I could watch this over and over, she's so stinken' cute!!!!! So styling!
So cute! Can't believe she is walking already!
Is there a way to save the video to my computer?? Grandma wants to see it, but that's hard to do without internet at her house!! Oh, and I agree with Kristie, love the sunglasses on the head, she's ready to be a beach girl!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
darling skirt on a darling girl!
Well she looks darling standing there but it won't let me see the video so i'll just have to take your word on the walking part :)
So incredibly cute!
I need to learn to make cute skirts like that!
I love how she puts the glasses on top of her head!
I could watch this over and over, she's so stinken' cute!!!!! So styling!
So cute! Can't believe she is walking already!
Is there a way to save the video to my computer?? Grandma wants to see it, but that's hard to do without internet at her house!! Oh, and I agree with Kristie, love the sunglasses on the head, she's ready to be a beach girl!
Post a Comment