So, two posts ago I shared some of the hairdos I've been giving Morgan. I found a website that I've been stalking lately. Here's the site http://cute2tryhairdos.blogspot.com/
This was Saturdays hairdo. I didn't use the website for this one. I just parted the hair and did two inside out french braids.
I had her sleep in them (should of put a curler on the end of each braid). When we took the braids out Sunday before church--POOF! It was pretty funny but it calmed down after I put in a french braid across the top of her head. Started by one ear and finished by the other ear. Then had to curl the ends with a curling iron.
Monday (this is from the website) Took 7 elastics for this do. It was easy and fast though and she liked it. We call it the diamond look.

Tuesday- I did this one myself. Three ponies down the side, each braided. I used the soft elastics for this because it took awhile the night before to get the others out. What a pain. If anyone knows a secret to get the elastics out, please let me know. I even had her in the shower while trying to get them out.

Wednesday (that would be today) I don't think I did this one just right. Didn't help that I was in a rush to get out the door this morning. I think the three ponies down each side should of been closer to the sides. So the side pony at the end was closer to her left ear. I took out half of it after the picture so she still has some zig zag going on.
I had her sleep in them (should of put a curler on the end of each braid). When we took the braids out Sunday before church--POOF! It was pretty funny but it calmed down after I put in a french braid across the top of her head. Started by one ear and finished by the other ear. Then had to curl the ends with a curling iron.
Monday (this is from the website) Took 7 elastics for this do. It was easy and fast though and she liked it. We call it the diamond look.
Tuesday- I did this one myself. Three ponies down the side, each braided. I used the soft elastics for this because it took awhile the night before to get the others out. What a pain. If anyone knows a secret to get the elastics out, please let me know. I even had her in the shower while trying to get them out.

Wednesday (that would be today) I don't think I did this one just right. Didn't help that I was in a rush to get out the door this morning. I think the three ponies down each side should of been closer to the sides. So the side pony at the end was closer to her left ear. I took out half of it after the picture so she still has some zig zag going on.



I would love to put cute bows in her hair but she won't go for that. Sydney is going to have to put up with the bows!! (I need some cute ones!)
11 comments:
Remember when we would braid our hair and put curlers on the bottom and sleep with it in?
I love all the hairdos. Sydney has tons more hair than Emersynne has. I think it will take awhile before we can do anything with her hair!
Yes I'm with tamara Bridgett dosent' have much hair! But can't wait till she does!
OK awesome job with her hair...I love those websites. I have the same issues with Ashlynn's hair always being in her face so I have been trying new things too. I also get a lot of ideas from Youtube believe it or not they have hair tutorials and show you how to do it step by step. Try it.
No fair - Sydney has more hair than Anna! I've been putting a little ponytail on top of Anna's head but it sticks STRAIGHT UP!
we call it the sprinkler!
I can't wait to be able to this stuff with Megan's hair. She's not at all cooperative though so I have to do whatever I do VERY QUICKLY while she's eating or something. And then, good luck if it's still in by the time we get anywhere to show it off! ah!
Very creative dos! I will have to try them
Hadley doesn't "do" bows either!
I always cut those things out of my hair - a waste maybe but much easier! Good job though - very cute. For special occasions you could stick little flowers in there!
What cute hairdos. You are so talented and creative! I'm not showing Alyssa this post because she would be so jealous that her mom doesn't do anything cute hairdos like that for her.
i wish kylie's hair was thick enough to braid!
i buy the super cheap elastic bands and just cut them out.
Post a Comment