It's been a week of summer so far--and so far we (or I) have survived! It's been so nice not having much of a schedule. Addison and I have been staying up late every night to watch the Lord of the Rings movies. We have one more to go. We get up and get things done--slowly.
Last Monday for family night Westley wanted to go play basketball. I love this picture of Jeff on his knees, being fair. Notice the little basketball hoop? It's been Westley's favorite past time lately. Wish he was a little taller though. I guess there are some short basketball players.

It's been getting hot here and it's been nice going down to the pool. Sydney thinks the water is still to cold--too cold for me!! She's happy just sitting in her stroller, as long as there is food and something to drink.
This summer I wanted to start Morgan on the sewing machine and teach her how to sew. Yesterday while Sydney was taking a nap I showed her some things. We're starting out slow, sewing two pieces of fabric together. She sat there for almost an hour just sewing pieces of my scraps together. I might have to look into getting her her own machine, nothing too fancy. I really don't want to have to share mine!
I found a website that has some cute hairdos for girls. I'm tired of Morgan's hair always in her face. She actually let me do it for two days now. I think she liked having people comment on it yesterday when we were out.
This is two french braids crossing over each other.
This summer I wanted to start Morgan on the sewing machine and teach her how to sew. Yesterday while Sydney was taking a nap I showed her some things. We're starting out slow, sewing two pieces of fabric together. She sat there for almost an hour just sewing pieces of my scraps together. I might have to look into getting her her own machine, nothing too fancy. I really don't want to have to share mine!
I found a website that has some cute hairdos for girls. I'm tired of Morgan's hair always in her face. She actually let me do it for two days now. I think she liked having people comment on it yesterday when we were out.This is two french braids crossing over each other.


6 comments:
very cute hairdos!
Such cute hair! I swear, it is almost a sport and competition in my ward... who can do the best and cutest hair configs.
Love the hairstyles. Did you say you found them online?
Oooh! What's the website for the hairdos? Haylie's hair is always in her face and it doesn't even bother her! It makes me crazy!
fancy hair! i wish i could do french braids!
Looks like everyone is having a great time on summer break! I wish i could come visit!
Post a Comment