Doesn't she just look soooo peaceful?? Don't let it fool you!!
This first picture was taken yesterday. But, the rest were from today... It's been a long day!
This first picture was taken yesterday. But, the rest were from today... It's been a long day!Daddy's uniforms were nicely folded.

hmmm where did the maker of this mess go?

Oh, here she is! Onto the next mess. Helping mommy with the laundry.
Poor thing-- guess I don't feed her enough she has to raid the cupboard.
This girl can never decide which music she would like to play. Has to take each book out and check it out.
All day. Every day. I chase this little lady around! Today was a pretty hard day. I got nothing done. Sydney won't sit and play with her toys-- no she has to follow me around or take off on her own. I had a close call of her about to fall down the stairs today. So, I got in front of her to see what she would do...

hmmm where did the maker of this mess go?

Oh, here she is! Onto the next mess. Helping mommy with the laundry.
Poor thing-- guess I don't feed her enough she has to raid the cupboard.
This girl can never decide which music she would like to play. Has to take each book out and check it out.
All day. Every day. I chase this little lady around! Today was a pretty hard day. I got nothing done. Sydney won't sit and play with her toys-- no she has to follow me around or take off on her own. I had a close call of her about to fall down the stairs today. So, I got in front of her to see what she would do...Here's some video of her. She figured it out all on her own except it would probably take her an hour to get down this way-- so the baby gates will stay up for awhile.
7 comments:
First off, how cute is that outfit she is wearing?!?! And secondly, that video is hilarious! You just need to start the day out with her at the top of the stairs - at that rate, she'll spend the whole day trying to get down! You're free! hahaha! So stinkin' cute!
You mean they don't stay little and sweet forever?
Looks like you have your hands full!
Oh good. Glad you commented on my blog. Now I can add you to mine.
Yes, SUCH a cute outfit. And the video, I am a huge fan of her leg pump action!
She sure is a busy little thing isn't she! We aren't quite to that stage yet but it is amazing how much trouble Emersynne can get into with just rolling around!
I had forgotten about all the constant messes, this post is made me nervous for what we'll be going through again. I love how Sydney got out bowls for the cereal. Too cute!
Post a Comment