Wednesday, May 6, 2009

It's beginning to look alot like SUMMER!

The weather has been perfect. It's already starting to get hot but for now it's not too bad. It was just right for most of the kids in my neighborhood to end up playing in the sprinklers on our front lawn. All that water-- I'm hoping we have a nice green lawn! We had 10 kids running around having a blast. Sydney was enjoying it all by kicking back in her stroller.


The kids decided that we needed to do this every Wednesday. The Wednesday Sprinkler Run! Each week at somebody else's house! I'm so glad we live in a neighborhood with lots of friends for the kids to play with. For the past week with the weather being so nice the kids have been outside playing, wearing themselves out!!


I was a cool mom and broke out the popsicles for everyone. Even Sydney got her first taste at a summertime treat. She loved it of course and didn't like that I took it away when things got messy.


Soon school will be out and days will be spent at the pool or doing whatever!!!





4 comments:

Tamara said...

Can we come play too? Looks like lots of fun.

We've been having nice weather too but not warm enough to play in the water. It's been in the upper 60's which I love. Nice enough to be outside but I'm not sitting there sweating while the kids are playing!

Kristie said...

Fun! Anna props her feet up like that too and it is so darn cute! I'm sorta' dreading summer for some reason - not ready for the heat yet.

KickButtMommy said...

You are totally a cool mom!

Kimberly said...

What fun! Do you have room for 4 more kiddos to come join? You have a great neighborhood, we miss you guys.