Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Another Photo Op by Addison

Every once in awhile I will look through the pictures on my camera and find ones I didn't take. That's when I know a little sneak was using it! Last night Addison was entertaining Sydney (and himself) while I cleaned up after dinner.
He calls this one: The Swimming Pose
This one: Enough Already

He tried so hard to get her to wear his scout hat and had the camera on timer so he could put it on at just the right time-- needs a bit more practice.


What's Up?

You talkin' to me??
Got to love digital cameras!!





4 comments:

Kristie said...

I find pictures on my camera ALL the time - Haylie loves snapping pictures - only they're not nearly as cute as the ones Addison took!

RachelAA said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE kids pictures!!!! They are so talented :)

little miss shortcake said...

she looks just like morgan!

Tamara said...

Isn't it nice not to worry about wasting film?

Cute pictures of Sydney though