Thursday, May 21, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADDISON!

When did this happen? ADDISON IS ELEVEN!!

Happy Birthday Addison. You are a great son and a cool brother!

Addison has been trying to earn money every chance he can get. He's already recycled all of our bottles and cans. He's emptied his piggy bank and now he's actually working for it! Jeff taught him how to mow the lawns so now he helps out every time. Jeff does the front and Addison does the back. He's trying to save his money for some video game system that he wants. I'm not sure which one because he keeps changing his mind. He gets the money, pays his tithing and gives the rest to me and I hide it.


WE LOVE YOU!




4 comments:

Tamara said...

Happy Birthday Addison!

Amber said...

Cute little guy!

Thanks for the reminder. He's in my primary class. I wouldn't want to forget his birthday!

RachelAA said...

What a stud!!!

Rojahn Family said...

What a great guy! Working so hard, paying his tithing and saving so well!!! I want my kids to take a page from his book for sure! Good kiddos!