Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A Little Behind...

Last Friday was Jeff's birthday and I'm just now getting around to posting!! Terrible...
Happy Birthday Jeff! As you can see he is quite happy about his birthday/Father's day/Christmas present! We had a great day. We went out to lunch at the Olive Garden while the kids were in school and that night we had Rattlers. I didn't have to cook-- it was great. I did make him an ice cream cake though.
After buying a helmet for the kids yesterday they were very excited to go try out the new toy. Actually they love going out to the garage and sitting on it and pretending to drive somewhere. The other day they "drove" to the library and grocery store. (i wish!)

Happy Birthday Jeff! One year older....


6 comments:

RachelAA said...

How very cool - sounds like an ideal birthday.... well maybe if a massage was included ;) Or is that just me!?!? Way cool gift!

Kristie said...

Happy Birthday big brother! I want a ride!!!

Family Misadventures said...

Happy b-day Jeff!

little miss shortcake said...

wow! awesome present!

Tamara said...

What a cool present! Hope you had a good birthday Jeff.

Kimberly said...

Happy Birthday Jeff! Jimmie would be so jealous of your present!