Wednesday, May 6, 2009

11 months!

Look who's 11 months old and very wise! I say this every time but these months have gone by way to fast. Sydney is learning and growing like you would not believe. She's a smart little munchkin. Smart and very fast. I can put her down on the floor, walk into the kitchen and she's already up the stairs. One of these days I'll have to follow her around with the camera. Maybe do a day in the life of Sydney. You will be able to see all of the many messes she makes. We can't get enough of Sydney. She's mostly happy and loves playing with everybody. She has a little soft spot for her older brother Addison. Every time she sees him she gets excited and wants to play.
We love our Sydney girl!

7 comments:

Jamie said...

I can't believe she is already almost a year! That did go fast! And she sure is a cutie!

RachelAA said...

I love that soft spot - how cute!! 11 months...INSANE!!!!!!

Diana said...

I can't believe how fast the time has flown. I was just giving you your shower, wasn't I? She is amazingly cute!!!

little miss shortcake said...

i can't believe that she'll already be 1 next month! wow!

tphillips said...

I swear the more kids you have the fdaster they grow up! I can't believe she is almost a year old already! She is such a doll!!!!!

Tamara said...

Yes, time does go by fast. I love her glasses!

Kristie said...

Um. I need some new adjectives. She's just so stinkin' cute!