Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Our Christmas fun

 CHRISTMAS EVE

The day before Christmas eve we packed up the car and drove down to my mom's in Carlsbad to spend Christmas with her.  (we had already sent down all the presents with her when she came up for Wicked)

Christmas Eve we drove to Temecula to my brothers house to have dinner and spend time with them.  We had lots of fun and the kids had fun playing with their two cousins, Wren and Van. 
 Top picture I got Wren to look but not Sydney and Van is showing me pictures on his mom's phone.

Then this picture I got Sydney to look and not Wren!  They were too busy playing for pictures!  Wish I had taken more though!  Thanks Greg and Eve for dinner! 
 When we got back to mom's we opened our traditional jammies.  

Why can't this kid just smile normally?  :)  

Addison
 Westley
 Morgan
 Sydney
The only one I got a picture wearing her jammies!  Don't know why I didn't get all of them together??
 Cookies were put out and stockings are ready for Santa to fill.

CHRISTMAS DAY


 I'd say everyone was good this year!
 YES!  New rollerblades

 Sydney loved that Santa brought her a car seat for her new baby AND the ladybug pillow pet she's been asking for, FOREVER!

 Grandma gave her this princess pop up tent.  She calls it her hunting tent like her dad's!  He has one that's camouflaged and now she wants to go hunting with him!  Ha--funny to think about!
 Church was at 1pm and once again forgot to get a picture...As soon as we walked in the door from church we changed, loaded up the car and said good-bye to Grandma.  Then on our way to Murrieta to visit Jeff's side of the family.  (don't even ask about pictures... apparently I'm not a great picture taker)  We had fun seeing family we hadn't seen in awhile and the kids had fun playing with their cousins.  We had the traditional gift exchange and then said good-byes once again.  We drove home that night, unloaded the car and into bed!  We had a great Christmas!

Monday we decided to take it easy until Addison's new video game stopped working so we decided to take it back.  The crowd wasn't too bad and he was able to replace his game.  While we were on the other side of town we decided to rollerblade on the paseos.  I WISH we had these on our side of town, so jealous!  Sydney kicked back in the jogger stroller while I pushed while skating (so glad it has brakes).  The kids loved trying out their new blades and can't wait to go again.  Just might have to run more errands on the other side of town and make a skating trip too. 

Then I took all four kids to Sam's Club--- that was fun.....

3 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

What? You were on the paseos and didn't pop by? Please move to my ward. Pretty please.

RachelAA said...

It's true, paseos would be awesome. Next time it's a must that the kids get a picture of you skating while pushing the jogger. They need to look back and see their mom is a rockstar! It all looks like a great trip - exhausting, but great. And how smart to have your mom bring up the presents before! Merry Christmas.

Traci said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas. I want to see a picture of you on roller blades too!