Saturday, December 17, 2011

Better late than never.... maybe

 Remember last month when we had Thanksgiving?  I know... you have to think back, with as busy as December has been!  :) 
We had a FANTASTIC Thanksgiving.  We had our cousins here and my mom.  A house full and it was a blast.  Addison gave up his room for Uncle Roy and Aunt Dean and Westley gave up his room for Grandma.  They didn't care however because they got to sleep downstairs with their three cousins! 



Addison and Uncle Roy rocking out on the guitars!


This is what Westley did most of the time.  Poor guy, wasn't feeling good all weekend with a fever.  He tried to put on a smile and go outside to play a little but it always wore him out.  Who knew that a few days later he would be in the hospital with pneumonia!

 Saturday my sister Melinda, Jarrod and Sammy came up to see us.  We had lunch, played some chimes, football in the front yard, and pizza! 
 Uncle Jeff and Spencer. 
Spencer always thought he could take on Uncle Jeff ....

 Last night of our fun we played a couple rounds of dominoes.  Only a couple rounds because the boys were sick of losing.  That's right--- Dean and Jenn rocked the house that night!!  And the boys are NEVER going to forget it either. 
The Thankful Tree looked great by the end of the month! 









Dean took lots more pictures but I don't have them yet.... :)  I do wish I had taken pictures of my mom, Dean and I Black Friday shopping!  We left at midnight and went to Kohl's and Target and were home by 3am!  Much better than waking up at 5am!  We had a blast. 





Oh, and so much for being on the mend......  four children this week have had the stomach bug, and it's been BAD!!  It only lasts 24 hours and we're on the last! 

Between all that we went and saw WICKED!!!!!  Jeff surprised me for my birthday and also invited my mom.  I LOVED it and was so excited to be there.  I could see it again and again and never get tired of it.  Someday I hope to take the kids. 

Christmas is in a week and for the first time EVER I'm not completely done.  Could be that I haven't been feeling well, and kids haven't been feeling well and there just hasn't been any time??!!  oh well, what gets done, gets done!  :)

2 comments:

RachelAA said...

You guys look like so much fun!!

Aimilee said...

Wish we could have been there for Thanksgiving!! Miss you guys, tell your children to stop getting sick so they actually enjoy their Christmas break!!