Monday, December 26, 2011

Gone in a Flash

 December has come and almost gone!  I'm having a hard time remembering what happened to it.  Oh yes, we were all sick!

We did have some fun times between the sickies and I did take some pictures... so, enjoy some of our month of December.  (Christmas to follow in the next few days)
 On the 11th we met up with some families in our ward and went to look at the neighborhood of lights.  Seriously, these people go all out.  Only one house didn't decorate out of maybe 30.  Amazing. 
We tried all night to get a good family picture to put on a Christmas card....










My four kiddos being silly!

 This picture of Sydney cracks me up-- not sure what she's making a face at.
 I love these fun and talented ladies!
Rachel (holding Andi), Michalle, Traci and Me
 Ah, finally a good family picture to put on a Christmas card and send to all our family to let them know we are alive!  :)
 On the 15th Morgan had her band concert and of course it fell on the same night as Wicked!  When I told her (because I was sad I wouldn't see her perform) she told me to just drop her off!  She didn't even care.  So, I got her a ride with a family who only has boys, they adopted a daughter for the night.  The performance went well---- so I heard!  :)
 Our ward party was on the 16th.  We only had two kids with us since the other two were at home staying close to their friend the toilet. 
 Westley was a Shepherd (did not want to be Joseph!!)  He did a fabulous job!  Then he came home and it was his turn to get sick.
 The 17th was Jeff's work party.  Dinner was yummy and we actually won some gift cards to Chipolte.  No pictures though... :(

Last Thursday Sydney had her preschool performance.  She told me she was going to be Mary (there's only two girls in her class and the other played an angel) and I thought... ya right.  You will probably get scared and not do it.  (like her sister used to be) Man was I wrong!
 She did great.  She said her few lines great and stayed close to Joseph. 

 After their little play they sang us some Christmas songs,
  were given a cute Christmas penguin,
 and then, this guy came and she wanted nothing else to do with anything!  :)
Christmas has come and gone.  I think it felt rushed because school didn't get out until Thursday, Morgan had two projects to finish before the break..... BREAK!!  Three weeks with these four kids, no schedule---great!!  Four kids................

1 comment:

RachelAA said...

Haha yes, she was a fabulous Mary :)