Thursday, December 29, 2011

Build-A-Bear

 All Sydney talked about through the month of December was how Santa was going to bring her a Build a Bear.  She's never even been to the store but her nice older sister told her all about it.  About how you get to go and pick out a bear and stuff it and brush it and name it and maybe buy clothes...  Sydney was hooked!


Glad Santa came through and got them both a gift card! 



 Meet "Cupcake" the bear and "Carmel" the bunny!
Poor Westley had to tag along but was a good sport in helping them with their bears. 

4 comments:

RachelAA said...

Santa is one smart fella. They look so happy!

KickButtMommy said...

Super fun!

tphillips said...

I've never taken any of my kids there...after seeing this, I definitely need to! Too cute! I love the names they gave them!

Tamara said...

Glad it worked out. How fun. Jeremiah and I walked through an American Girl doll store a few days ago. We were totally blown away with the lines, the size of the store, and the amount of money people spend. We decided to never bring our girls into that store. Well, unless it was their own money they were spending!