Wednesday, September 30, 2009

It's been awhile!

Wow! It's been awhile since I've posted something! Just been busy I guess!? Of course, now that I think about it-- I can't remember what we've been doing.

This week is Fall Break for the kids. It's already Wednesday night!! We have something every night, like scouts, guitar, sleepover, birthday party, hockey game that we weren't able to go anywhere! Oh well, it's been really nice staying home and just relaxing, sleeping in till 8am!!!!

I've been busy doing my Fall crafting-- You'll have to click on my I'm Sew In Heaven blog if you want to check it out.


I do have some pros and cons about Fall!

Pros
  • the beautiful colors of the leaves
  • the beautiful colors of the Fall fabrics
  • the decorations
  • the crisp clean smell in the air
  • Fall Break
  • puts me in the mood to bake--still waiting for the "mood" to kick in


Cons
  • dry skin
  • static in the hair
  • getting shocked every time I get out of the car or open a freezer door at Costco
  • FIRES!!
  • the wind
  • cold in the morning, hot in the afternoon so I never know what to wear
  • thinking it's bedtime because it's dark outside but it's only 7pm

I'll stop now! I don't want my cons list to be too much longer than the pros. So, we'll just keep going and get through each day.

Oh, and I'm thinking of going private with my blog. I'll post about it in the next few days after I've decided! Too many creepy freaks out there.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

at least one of your cons isn't SNOW!!

Stephanie said...

Fall is my favorite season of the whole year. I have many wonderful fall memories. Plus, now that I live in Texas, after 6 months of HOT, I am so ready for that first cool breeze. It is like heaven. Oh, and I love the food. I made butternut squash soup last week. Looking forward to sweet potatoes, spaghetti squash, pumpkin cookies, apple cider, caramel apples. YUM!