Friday, September 4, 2009

Starting young!

This morning I was on my laptop checking my email when I noticed it was a bit quiet. Then I heard it....little fingers clicking away at a keyboard, and they weren't mine!She found her daddy's new laptop (why he left it on the floor??) She opened it up and started doing her stuff. It was pretty funny and she did NOT like it when I had to take it away.

I have a pretty good idea of what she would like for Christmas now. Purses, shoes, jewelry and a laptop---that's my girl!

6 comments:

tphillips said...

That is cute! She is going to be one expensive girl! But what girl isn't??? You taught her well mom.

RachelAA said...

Why are kids obsessed with computers?? Maybe because we are :) What I hate though is if I were to get the kids their own toy laptop, they would know and not want it!

KickButtMommy said...

Techno girl!

Kristie said...

Anna is jealous of Sydney's hair. Just sayin'.

And they mimic us so well, don't they?

Diana said...

That is way too cute!!!

Kimberly said...

How cute! If she starts young then she'll be ahead of all the other kids when she is in school.