Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I got nothing...

I really don't have much to blog about. Every day feels like the day before. Get the kids off to school, clean up a little or run errands. Sydney takes a nap for 3 hours (yes, my favorite time of the day, when I get 3 hours to myself to do whatever I want) Kids get home from school and do their homework. Then it's dinner, showers and bed. Maybe a little playtime in there somewhere.

It's been so hot and smokey that the kids haven't been able to play outside for recess. We're all going to be lazy blobs by the time this fire is out from lack of exercising! (that's my excuse anyway!)

Monday night for family night I wanted to go have dinner at the park. Park ended up being in the front room on a blanket eating pita pocket sandwiches. The kids devourer these, it's made with lettuce, lunch meat cut into strips, grated cheese and ceasar salad dressing. Mixed together and put into a pita! Super easy and if the kids like it...SUPER!

We are having family come visit this weekend so we're very excited. Wish the air wasn't so bad though. We all smell like we've been camping for a week.


2 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

every day does feel the same, huh?

RachelAA said...

Mmmm those pitas sounds delicious - thanks for sharing.