Since Sydney was about 4 months old we noticed she whistled. Weird we thought but pretty funny! Who ever heard of a baby that whistles? I tried so hard back then to get her on video but every time I pulled out the camera she wouldn't perform. Now she's 15 months old and I finally got her on video. You'll probably have to turn the volume up to hear her. It's her whistling, I can't whistle at all. And, she's gotten louder. She started whistling during church on Sunday right during the lesson and I had to cover her mouth to get her to stop. She whistles every time she sees a dog or any kind of animal. If you whistle at her she'll whistle back--when she's in the mood.
So, enjoy the video. I like the end when I tell her to come back she turns around and it looks like she's telling me "yeah right" ah, I love my little whistler.
How to be an Answer to Prayer
1 year ago
9 comments:
That is the craziest thing!
I remember hearing her in RS and I originally thought it was an adult whistling. When I turned to see you covering her mouth I was amazed at her ability to whistle. She can whistle better than I can. She must be a genius. Love it!
I love that she can wistle different notes now! The last time I saw her do it, it was just the same note, but I think she was only 6 months old then? darling!
That is hilarious! Ashlyn asks me all the time to teach her to whistle, but I have no idea how to "teach" someone to do that. Maybe I'll send her over to your house so Sydney can show her. Ha...
Btw-Me and Brooke are your new VT. Hooray! And I'm suppose to tell you about Enrichment tonight, but I'm pretty sure you already know about it. Ha...
That is so darling Jen! Kids are so funny.
So cute and you were finally able to get it on camera!
that is CRAZY! and awesome. i wish my kids could whistle.
Oh wow!
I am blown away - so adorable, seriously, nothing cuter!!!! She has gotten so big I love it!
Post a Comment