Tuesday, September 8, 2009

We Love Company!


For the three day weekend we had company! The kids couldn't wait for Friday night to come because their cousins were coming. My cousin, Roy (who my kids call Uncle Roy) brought his three boys down to visit. We missed Aunt Dean who was home sick! Next time!!

The whole gang:
Spencer-Addison-Sydney-Harrison-Westley-Chandler-Morgan


Saturday my parents came up for a BBQ and some swimming. The kids had soooo much fun together. A lot of the time was spent playing video games and riding scooters. Late nights early mornings--yummy food--wonderful company-- a great weekend.


I thought this picture was funny-- the kids are sitting around talking and playing their DS's and when I took it I didn't even notice Sydney was sitting there with them.

The kids were so sad the boys had to leave. Four hour drive is close but so far away!!

4 comments:

RachelAA said...

Ahhh how fun - and Syd is just too cute!

Jamie said...

That last pic is adorable!

Julia said...

glad to see everyone is having so much fun! I wish we only lived 4 hours away!

Tamara said...

Looks like it was a good weekend. Wish we could get together like that!