Okay, so not everybody wants to have fun and play. The winners of my pay it forward are Tamara, Melanie and Alison. You will be receiving something handmade from me sometime this year. Don't worry I won't forget! I'm going to think of something good, something that you will like! Also, if you don't post on your blog (Tamara) no worries, I will still make you something!!
How to be an Answer to Prayer
1 year ago
4 comments:
Oh man! I wondered where you went. I will have to catch up on all your happs now! Missed you!
i admit, i have been avoiding these 'pay it forward' posts that have been popping up on everyone's blogs!
Just because I didn't check blogs I miss out!!! :)
Miss you!
Remind me again what I'm supposed to do. Let me see if I can get up enough nerve and time to play along!
Post a Comment