Want to hear about the whirlwind weekend we had? How about I start at the beginning! There are alot of pictures but there were so many to choose from I couldn't leave any out!
So, last Wednesday we left and drove to Jeff's parents to drop off the kids for the weekend. Jeff, Sydney and I then drove to my parents and slept for a few hours. The day started early at 4:30am when we hopped into an RV and headed to New Mexico! That's right, New Mexico!!
In the RV we had my mom, dad, sister- Melinda, niece- Sammy, Jeff, Sydney and I. We tried to get some rest. I found out that I get sick sitting in the back of an RV. I couldn't do anything except sit there! Not fun.
Sydney was the best traveler! She slept and played and was always happy!
One of our stretch stops!
You know there's not much between here and New Mexico!! Oh, are you still wondering why we went to New Mexico? We went to be there in celebrating the marriage of my sister, Aimilee to Sean!
Sydney and Jeff--aren't they cute!
My sister, Melinda and I were Aimilee's bridesmaids. Aimilee looked SOOO beautiful! I'm so happy for her and for Sean!
The next pictures where taken by my cousin Julia. http://www.eleganceinphotography.net/ She was the photographer and did an awesome job at catching everything! She gave me permission to post some on my blog!
Sammy- Aimilee and Sydney (so it was getting late and Sydney was done!)
This is my favorite!
The three sisters!
Melinda- Aimilee- Me
Fulfilling our bridesmaids duties!
Check out our shoes! They were very cute, super high and at the end of the night my feet were killing me! Hurts to be beautiful!
In the RV we had my mom, dad, sister- Melinda, niece- Sammy, Jeff, Sydney and I. We tried to get some rest. I found out that I get sick sitting in the back of an RV. I couldn't do anything except sit there! Not fun.
Sydney was the best traveler! She slept and played and was always happy!
One of our stretch stops! You know there's not much between here and New Mexico!! Oh, are you still wondering why we went to New Mexico? We went to be there in celebrating the marriage of my sister, Aimilee to Sean!
Sydney and Jeff--aren't they cute!My sister, Melinda and I were Aimilee's bridesmaids. Aimilee looked SOOO beautiful! I'm so happy for her and for Sean!
The next pictures where taken by my cousin Julia. http://www.eleganceinphotography.net/ She was the photographer and did an awesome job at catching everything! She gave me permission to post some on my blog!
Sammy- Aimilee and Sydney (so it was getting late and Sydney was done!)
This is my favorite!The three sisters!
Melinda- Aimilee- Me
Fulfilling our bridesmaids duties!
Check out our shoes! They were very cute, super high and at the end of the night my feet were killing me! Hurts to be beautiful!Me- Sydney- Jeff- Mom-Aimilee-Dad-Sammy- Melinda
Uncle Roy- Aunt Cindy-Dad-Mom-Aimilee-Sean-Grandma-Grandpa-Aunt Susan- Uncle William- Me-Jeff-Sydney-Sammy-Melinda





8 comments:
Fun! You and your sisters are beautiful!
You guys are SO sister's - crazy! Sounds like fun and I am very impressed you made it Sunday! Way cute shoes.
Looks like fun! And yes, those shoes are adorable!! Congrats to your sister!
Wow! What a fun weekend.
Sounds like it was a good weekend all around! I've gotten the report from my mom, Julia, and now you.
I loved looking at the photos at Julia's site. Made me wish even more that I could have been there. I'm glad I got to see the photos. It helped to feel a little part of things!
Aimilee looks so beautiful! I think it has been at least five years since I've seen her.
I'm still waiting to hear the story behind the pictures of Jeff fishing in the river in his suit!
Ahhhh yes the story of jeff fishing in his suit, I think he thought the trip was a little bit too whirlwhindish and felt a little jipped he didn't get enough fishing in, and you know everyone was only eating....... lol
No way is that Aimilee! I hardly recognized her! Oh my how she's grown & now she's married! Congrats to her & the new hubby! You all look great! :)
Wow, I can't believe how much you three look like each other!
Post a Comment