No way can my baby be 9 months!!
Sydney is growing so fast. It's amazing how fast the time has flown by! She is learning new things everyday. She finally got the hang of crawling and is very quick. She pulls herself up onto everything and I think pretty soon she'll be letting go... She has lots of toys but would rather play with things she's not supposed to touch! We've finally gotten on a schedule with naps and feeding times. She finally decided she likes baby food and cheerios and LOVES wedding cake frosting (she's quick when you aren't looking!) Only complaint we have is sleeping through the night. Still doesn't and it's getting pretty old. I don't know what's up with my kids and sleeping all night. It takes them about 4 years to figure it out! We're still waiting for her first tooth to come in-- no complaints about this one though! She's always happy and she doesn't bite!!
Sydney is growing so fast. It's amazing how fast the time has flown by! She is learning new things everyday. She finally got the hang of crawling and is very quick. She pulls herself up onto everything and I think pretty soon she'll be letting go... She has lots of toys but would rather play with things she's not supposed to touch! We've finally gotten on a schedule with naps and feeding times. She finally decided she likes baby food and cheerios and LOVES wedding cake frosting (she's quick when you aren't looking!) Only complaint we have is sleeping through the night. Still doesn't and it's getting pretty old. I don't know what's up with my kids and sleeping all night. It takes them about 4 years to figure it out! We're still waiting for her first tooth to come in-- no complaints about this one though! She's always happy and she doesn't bite!!Sydney at 9 months
16 lbs 9 ozs
27 inches long
7 comments:
I can't believe it has been 9 months either. She is SUCH a cutie!
This has to be my favorite stage -though I hear you about the sleeping through the night thing -it's the exact same with mine. What a doll Sydney is! I love the pic of Jeff and her from the wedding. What great news about Aimilee!
P.S. To answer you question about my due date -We're inducing one week from TODAY! :D!
She is soooo cute! We miss you guys!
I swear you just posted something like this but it was stating that she's six months - I swear, wasn't it just a couple weeks ago?? Insane. She's darling though and I told you, she seems so active she's so going to want to walk soon!
WOW! Where does the time go?!? She is getting so big...i bet she is walking before you know it. I can't believe she is 9 months and weighs 16lbs....elijah is JUST 3months and weighs TWELVE..haha she is such a doll!
Almost a year! Crazy! I finally updated your blog page on mine! Now I will really know what's going on with you:)
so cute! I love all her hair.
Wish Eme had hair like that!
Post a Comment