Thursday, February 26, 2009

Pay It Forward!

I found this on my friends blog- I decided to give it a try since I love making things! Don't be afraid!

The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive a hand made gift from me during the year. When & what will be a surprise. There's a small catch though:

You must post the same thing on your own blog & then come back to my blog telling me you are in. Remember just the first 3 comments. This will be really fun!!!!! :) :) For those "who" win my hand made gift.....

1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!

2. What I will create will be just for you.

3. It'll be done this year.

4. You have no clue what it's going to be.

5. You are not allowed to judge me for my lack of "handmade" skills!!!!!!!!! Post wisely :)

3 comments:

Tamara said...

Ok, so I'm almost scared to comment on this post. Did I just commit to something? Not sure I really understand how it works. I like the part of getting a homemade gift but not so sure if I like having to make something for somebody. I haven't done homemade anything forever! Never have the time and patience.

Oh, no! What did I just do!?!

Mel said...

No one wants to play :( Oh well their loss!

Alison said...

I'll play!