Monday, February 9, 2009

Can it finally be winter?

Check out the view from my bedroom window! The past four days we have had lots of rain and today it got pretty cold. It's finally feeling like winter! Give me a few days, I'll be complaining about how cold it is. Tonight it might get down to freezing and we'll wake up with frosty rooftops. We've been keeping busy as usual. I've been trying to work on my sewing projects. Sydney is getting to the age where she doesn't really stay in one spot anymore. I'll set her down in one place and when I look at her again she's on the other side of the room. She doesn't quite crawl yet so she gets around somehow. When I'm in my sewing room I have to keep her busy. This is what I found her doing the other day. She was keeping herself busy with a jar of buttons and a piece of material and halfway under the futon. It was pretty funny how she was stuck but having fun. Although I am running out of ways to keep her happy while I work on my projects.

Morgan is very excited for her baptism this weekend. I had her try on her "after baptism" dress. Her daddy told her she looked like a princess which made her feel pretty special. She lost another tooth last night and loves looking at her new smile. That's twice the tooth fairy has come to our house this week. Addison has a tooth that's ready to come out too. We're still waiting for Sydney to grow one! I think she broke one through the other night because she was having a rough time sleeping. So many changes going on around here.

I've been putting my blog into a book. It's fun rearranging pictures on the pages. Just a few more and I can send it off to get it printed. Hopefully I am doing it right and I'll be happy with it.

Time to get comfy and snuggle up and keep warm. It's going to be a cold night!




5 comments:

RachelAA said...

So cute! It's awesome you aren't giving up on your projects despite the challenge it is these days! I haven't scrapbooked in who knows how long. What program are you using for your blog book? I tried blurb and it was taking hours to do a few pages.

Kristie said...

Sydney is so stinkin' cute!! And I'm not liking the icky snowy look of those mountains...

Stephanie said...

How exciting about Morgan's baptism!

Alison said...

Yes - please post what you're using for your blog book.

Jenn said...

www.blurb.com